John Leyton / Itv 2,3,4,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Leyton / Itv 2,3,4,

Anyone remember the 60s show Jericho that had John Leyton in it.Never seen it but I wish it would come on Itv2, 3 ,4 for example as these channels are rubbish.They never seem to change these shows.They seem to be on a constant loop/They never show no kids shows on them Ive noticed liked Follyfoot, The Famous Five, Black Beauty, Grange Hill,.

Originally posted by moviesman53 View Post
    Anyone remember the 60s show Jericho that had John Leyton in it.Never seen it but I wish it would come on Itv2, 3 ,4 for example as these channels are rubbish.They never seem to change these shows.They seem to be on a constant loop/They never show no kids shows on them Ive noticed liked Follyfoot, The Famous Five, Black Beauty, Grange Hill,.
    I have no memories of 'Jericho' I'm afraid, but Grange Hill I think was on BBC. However, I do recall The Famous Five and Black Beauty on ITV. Why they don't get shown any longer, I honestly don't know. With the exception of the occasional visit to ITV 3/4, I rarely watch ITV anyway, simply because most of their output comprises of soaps and reality shows - the two very things I despise on TV. They regularly show the likes of Minder and The Professionals, but really there's so much material from the 60's and 70's in their archives that haven't seen the light of day for a long time.

The old Granada+ channel was fairly good - I don't remember if they ever showed Follyfoot or Black Beauty, but they did have a more varied schedule than the current ITV channels seem to do. and that was only the one single channel - used to be part of the Sky network many years ago.

Comment

Jericho was an American show from 1966, not made by ITV. As for classic ITV kids shows of the 70s/80s, check out Network, as they've released many on DVD.

Comment

Working...
      X