Monkey Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monkey Business

This is on TCM next Friday 18th.Haven't got the time to hand.
    Movies4Men has stopped transmitting old films.It is a Sony channel and they are showing the usual rubbish.

Originally posted by orpheum View Post
    This is on TCM next Friday 18th.Haven't got the time to hand.
    Movies4Men has stopped transmitting old films.It is a Sony channel and they are showing the usual rubbish.
    Many (or even most) channels mainly transmit pure rubbish. But it’s worth keeping your eye on all of the channels that you can receive for the few worthwhile gems.

Steve

Comment

I have basic telly service here in Montreal. TCM and a lot of these pay movie channels televised a lot of rubbish. Films that you never heard of, repeats. TCM, if you are referring to Turners classic movies, they do televised some good old films, such as Gone with the wind, and they are commercial free.
      Last edited by Swenson; 13th October 2019, 09:55 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Swenson View Post
        I have basic telly service here in Montreal. TCM and a lot of these pay movie channels televised a lot of rubbish. Films that you never herd of, repeats. TCM, if you are referring to Turners classic movies, they do televised some good old films, such as Gone with the wind, and they are commercial free.
        Here in the UK, the TCM channel is not a pay movie channel but it does contain commercials. I do however remember years ago on the satellite platform during the pre-digital TV era, this same channel was previously called TNT (Turner Network Television), and even though it was free to watch back then as well, it didn't contain commercials during the movie itself - only in between each one.

Comment

Working...
        X