Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tarapeel
    replied
    I saw this too and enjoyed it, I had never heard of it before.

Leave a comment:

• tv horror
    replied
    Originally posted by orpheum View Post
    I remember the publicity for this film.It claimed that Ronnie frazer was the new Humphrey Bogart!A slight exageration.
    In what way his performance in the African Queen? If anything it was more like an episode of Porridge and Frazer would have made a great Fletcher as he was very likeable in the character of Red band.

Leave a comment:

• orpheum
    replied
    I remember the publicity for this film.It claimed that Ronnie frazer was the new Humphrey Bogart!A slight exageration.

Leave a comment:

• tv horror
    started a topic The pot carriers

The pot carriers

Today was the very first time I watched this film on Talking pictures and I found it quite enjoyable, it came across as a sort of early episode of Porridge. There were the likeable veterans the head villain the soft prison officer and the young newbie, all in all the acting was first class and such a clever play on words for the title or am I mistaken? I'm assuming that the Pot of the title was the buckets that the prisoners brought from their cells of a morning. Ronald Frazer was first class as the likeable old hand and Alfred Burke made a mean foil as the villain.
Working...
X