Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

The British Film

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The British Film

According to the Network website this series is to be resumed later in the year.Let's hope they have some decent titles to release as there has hardly been a release since they stopped in2016

Do you have the URL for the web site where they talk about it?

Steve

Comment

Network Distributing is a UK based cult and classic TV, and film, distribution and production company

Comment

Looks interesting (although the 70s are after my main are of interest). Please keep us updated when you hear any dates as to when it’ll be broadcast

Steve

Comment

I have been away for a l-o-n-g time, so apologies if this has been mentioned before ... but when I emailed Network with three suggestions for The British Film, they said they were not able to accept suggestions, which I found quite surprising. On the other hand, when I emailed the BFI regarding a possible release of the great "West Country Tales" TV series, they seemed quite interested. Let's hope so!

Comment

Really looking forward to a resumption of these films, a great series so far.

Comment

I’m looking forward to more British films from network or from anywhere really.

Comment

Working...
              X