Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Shadow of Death & Mrs Amworth (Rare Chills) DVD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tv horror View Post
    I read recently that all that had existed was a recording made on a Phillips 1500 video recorder and that a 16mm copy was found by Jack's son in the attic and that is the copy used for the DVD release. I've just bought a copy myself and I'm really looking forward to viewing it what a treat. Thank you Kelp for giving your blessing.
    Hi, just a little snippet of info/trivia, only of interest to film fans. I revisited the location of The Shadow Of Death yesterday, and Oh my! When we filmed there it was a derelict old house in a wood; now....it is a beautiful baronial home. I am attaching two pictures, one a grainy old black & white photograph, and the other taken when we visited a few hours ago. Thanks. Kelp.

Comment

Love the idea of just half a dozen estate cars turning up at a location, and there being just one bloke with a camera on a tripod and a few sound men.. that's how it should be! you get a much more realistic, non-manufactured feel to the film too this way.. which is crucial in the horror genre.

Comment

Working...
      X