Indicator: Hammer Volume 4 (Blu-ray)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indicator: Hammer Volume 4 (Blu-ray)

For any Hammer fan who may already have the excellent first 3 volumes by Indicator, the long-awaited 4th volume is scheduled for release on 18th November.

The films included are:

The Revenge of Frankenstein (1958) - 4K restoration
    The Two Faces of Dr Jekyll (1960)
    Taste of Fear (1961)
    The Damned (1962) - 2 presentations of the film : original UK theatrical version, and "These Are The Damned" (uncut restoration)

https://www.powerhousefilms.co.uk/co...ces-of-fear-le
    Last edited by Carl V; 6th September 2019, 10:21 AM.

I would love these films but they aren’t available on Amazon Prime to download so won’t be getting them. Powerhouse Indicator says they aren’t doing downloads only DVD and Blu Ray. Such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by googiefan View Post
      I would love these films but they aren’t available on Amazon Prime to download so won’t be getting them. Powerhouse Indicator says they aren’t doing downloads only DVD and Blu Ray. Such a shame.
      Go on Googiefan, treat yourself to the box set......it'll look great on your shelf too.

Indicator, and some of the other indie labels like Arrow, seem committed to physical formats and I admire them for that as they do put in a lot of effort into their releases, and the quality of their sets is outstanding. I have all the previous Hammer box sets from Indicator, and they are simply magnificent.

Comment

Hi Carl, I know what you’re saying but I have made the decision to only buy downloads just like I do my music and books nowadays. Our house is minimal so don’t want shelves full of DVDs etc. And downloads are portable. I can watch, listen and read on the train etc. I am sure the films and quality are excellent but I’ve made my decision. Enjoy the films.

Comment

Working...
        X