Tonite Let's All Make Love In London etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonite Let's All Make Love In London etc

A slice of 60’s London and New York, Peter Whitehead’s Tales of Two Cities contains brand-new HD remasters of bold, brilliant documentaries Tonite Let’s All Make Love in London (1967) and The Fall (1969)

Looking at the trailers, it looks like we are in for a real visual treat. It will be interesting to see the London and New York culture of the late 1960's at a time when the young protested against the establishment's war machine. I will be pre-ordering it before the price goes up.

Comment

I received out of the blue a refund from Network for the pre-order of Tales of Two Cities and I see the Blu-ray set is no longer on their website page of forthcoming titles.

Comment

Yes had an E-Mail from Network

​​​​​​Thanks for your order of Peter Whitehead. Regrettably, and with apologies, because of production difficulties we have had to cancel this release and you will be refunded in full shortly. An alternative release of ‘Tonite Let’s All Make Love In London’ will be made available later in the year and you will be one of the first to know about this exciting new release.

With Kindest Regards and apologies for any disappointment caused

Comment

Working...
        X