The Flesh & The Fiends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flesh & The Fiends

U.S. Blu-Ray release https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-F...lu-ray/133676/.

Originally posted by agutterfan View Post
    Will a US Blu-ray play on a UK player, yes I'm THAT dumb, I've always enjoyed Peter Cushing in that role thanks for the update.

Comment

• agutterfan
      agutterfan commented
      Editing a comment
      It's region A (U.S. only), so you will need a multi-region Blu-Ray. If you're not sure yours is, type the make & model(e.g. Sony HC500) with the word hack, google that, and if it can be made multi-region, you'll find the instructions (e.g. by pressing coloured button on the player's remote).

Justly notorious in God's own country for having some of the very worst cod Scottish accents ever committed on film. Click image for larger version

Name:	mad0228.gif
Views:	87
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	91802

Not really an issue for others though.

Comment

agutterfan again you've proved what a wonderful member you are to this forum, I don't have a player yet but will shop around for one that plays everything! even the kitchen coasters! My nephew still insists that hard drives are the way to go and backs up the back up. Unfortunately I was bitten hard with the VHS format and bought hundreds of professional tapes. That is why I'm only buying rare tv dvds as they have a limited life in resale, thanks for the information my friend.

Comment

• agutterfan
        agutterfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't be fooled into buying a combi-BluRay/DVD player, concentrate on just buying a multi-region Blu Ray player as it will play your DVDs anyway.

Thanks I'll shop around.

Comment

Working...
      X