Honest Thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest Thief

DVD has been released in North America. Starring Liam Neeson, birthplace, Northern Eire. Has anyone seen this film?

Originally posted by Eric7885 View Post
    Northern Eire.
    There's no such place Kevin. He was born in Ballymena, Northern Ireland.

'Eire' is The Irish Republic.

Comment

Sorry my mistake. Liam Neeson is not in that film.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric7885 View Post
        Sorry my mistake. Liam Neeson is not in that film.
        Yes he is!

Comment

This is Britmovie.co.uk... not Britactor.co.uk. Yes, Liam Neeson was born in the UK but so was Cary Grant but Bringing Up Baby (1937) is not a British film, Donald Meek was born in the UK but Stagecoach (1939) isn't a British film, Stan Laurel was born in the UK but Sons of the Desert (1933) is not a British film, Donald Pleasance was born in the UK but Escape from New York (1981) isn't a British film... and so on....

Comment

Originally posted by JamesM View Post
            This is Britmovie.co.uk... not Britactor.co.uk. Yes, Liam Neeson was born in the UK but so was Cary Grant but Bringing Up Baby (1937) is not a British film, Donald Meek was born in the UK but Stagecoach (1939) isn't a British film, Stan Laurel was born in the UK but Sons of the Desert (1933) is not a British film, Donald Pleasance was born in the UK but Escape from New York (1981) isn't a British film... and so on....
            I understand your point, but even so, I can't see the harm in simply mentioning the release of a DVD of a non-British movie when the star of it is a very well-known British actor.

Comment

Originally posted by narabdela View Post

There's no such place Kevin. He was born in Ballymena, Northern Ireland.

'Eire' is The Irish Republic.
              "Eire Eire"

Comment

Working...
              X