No Time to Die (2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shirley Brahms View Post

even the ingredients are a variation on a theme. I can't be bothered watching them anymore. Same old OTT nonsense, every time.
    Without giving away some spoilers the ending is different to all the Bond films before it.

The line "James Bond will return" at the end of the credits was interesting to see though.

Comment

I think the poisoned garden concept was lifted from the novel You Only Live Twice.

Comment

Big Figure commented
        17 November 2021, 10:09 PM
        Can you still get Thunderbird? I used to love that - the crack cocaine of wine.

I bet you didn’t really love it. Like me, you probably loved the fact that it existed and was so blinking convenient for in-the-queue drinking, rather than the product itself.
        Big bottle, small bottle, red label, blue label, screw-top - what’s not to like?
        Answer: the actual drink.

Comment

• Big Figure
          Big Figure commented
          Editing a comment
          I think what appealed most - in my younger years - was the comparative low price and high alcohol content.

Originally posted by Silver Bullet View Post

What rubbish did you watch instead then!! It certainly was not a Bond movie.

Well, I've given it ten days to try and figure that out, but I'm still confused.

Comment

No Time to Die is already available to rent at £15.99 on Amazon Prime. That was quick! Cheap, too.

Comment

Perfect planning, The official release date in the U.K, 20/December, in Canada/U.S.A., 21/December. Just before Christmas. Many people will be rushing around to finish their shopping. Perfect gift to buy. Will I buy it ? Not now. The price of the 4K version. A wee bit high now. I will probably buy my copy, in about 6 months or so, when the price will be lower.

Comment

Here in Canada the rental price, streaming, would be about $24.99. Add the provincial/GST tax, you are looking at a price of around $28 dollars.
              Last edited by Eric7885; 22 November 2021, 03:30 PM. Reason: Information

Comment

Originally posted by Eric7885 View Post
                Here in Canada the rental price, streaming, would be about 20 dollars.
                According to the currency exchange I've just looked at, that's £11.76 in Sterling.

A tad too much for streaming (something I've never looked at doing, to be honest, or downloading for that matter, probably the same thing !), personally I'd rather have a physical product, but that's just me !.........

I can wait, most of my stuff (literally) comes from e-bay these days.......

Comment

Like you, I prefer the physical product. When I buy it, it’s belong to me. I can view it as much as I like. £11.76 sterling into Canadian currency would be around 17 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by narabdela View Post

Well, I've given it ten days to try and figure that out, but I'm still confused.
                    Well give it another ten days or so and you might not get confused!!

Comment

The film is available for rent on our cable stations. $24:95. Figure in the tax rate, 13 % in Ontario, you are looking at around $28:00 dollars. In a few weeks I could buy the the DVD, Blue-Ray or 4K version for around the same price.

Comment

Amazon.com here in Canada and the U.S. have released the prices for this film. A DVD copy, $21.99, Blue-Ray copy, $26.99 and 4K copy, $34.99. Include tax and postage fees, a bit expensive for my liking. I am sure Walmart and some of the other shops will sell them for less money. As for England, High Street shops will probably charge high prices, then again they may discount prices to get you to buy.
                        Last edited by Eric7885; 26 November 2021, 05:12 PM. Reason: Information

Comment

Working...
                        X