Mrs. Harris goes to Paris.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Harris goes to Paris.

Watching the trailers before Downton Abbey, this new Lesley Manville film looks like fun.

Charlady Mrs Harris wants to by a Christian Dior dress in Paris (having come into some money), but is thwarted and discriminated against in several ways, but she's one determined lady !

Link to trailer below........

https://youtu.be/iO9JcPbbmAA

A similar film, Mrs Arris goes to Paris was made. Starring Angela Lansbury, some years ago. The same subject, buying an expensive dress.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric7885 View Post
      A similar film, Mrs Arris goes to Paris was made. Starring Angela Lansbury, some years ago. The same subject, buying an expensive dress.
      I've not heard of that one, thanks for the info, I like Angela, I'll look into it.......

Comment

This DVD is available on Amazon.com. Also, starring in this film, Dame Diana Rigg. The cost for this DVD, £7.50. But, the cost of postage, it can be quite expensive.
        Last edited by Eric7885; 14 May 2022, 03:01 PM. Reason: Information

Comment

Originally posted by Eric7885 View Post
          This DVD is available on Amazon.com. Also, starring in this film, Dame Diana Rigg. The cost for this DVD, £7.50. But, the cost of postage, it can be quite expensive.
          Thank you for the info Eric, money a bit tight in current times, I might get it later this year!.......

Comment

Working...
          X