Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

The Commuter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Commuter

hello, i am new to this forum , but i am sure i will enjoy this section
    of posting favourite movies (recent)
    so did any one watch the movie commuter
    this is my personal review-
    The Commuter is an action thriller film which stars Liam Neeson and follows a man who is unwittingly recruited into a murder conspiracy after meeting a mysterious woman while on his daily train commute. The film had all of the elements of a stylish and suspenseful film but it failed at creating a big impact like it should have or the way I was expecting. Neeson looks exhausted Nox and bored throughout the movie as if he was sleepwalking! But maybe he wanted to fight it out on a train this time having VidMate excelled against the baddies on flights and ships earlier. This can be a good TP ShowBox watch for a quickie and surely for Neeson fans...It is enjoyable and forgettable! My rating 3.5/5.
    tell me guys how you felt about this movie
    best regards
    jenny
    Last edited by jennywilliams; 15th July 2018, 03:40 PM.

Originally posted by jennywilliams View Post
    hello, i am new to this forum , but i am sure i will enjoy this section
    of posting favourite movies (recent)
    so did any one watch the movie commuter
    this is my personal review-
    The Commuter is an action thriller film which stars Liam Neeson and follows a man who is unwittingly recruited into a murder conspiracy after meeting a mysterious woman while on his daily train commute. The film had all of the elements of a stylish and suspenseful film but it failed at creating a big impact like it should have or the way I was expecting. Neeson looks exhausted and bored throughout the movie as if he was sleepwalking! But maybe he wanted to fight it out on a train this time having excelled against the baddies on flights and ships earlier. This can be a good TP watch for a quickie and surely for Neeson fans...It is enjoyable and forgettable! My rating 3.5/5.
    tell me guys how you felt about this movie
    best regards
    jenny
    Hi Jenny,

I think I was probably as bored as Mr Neeson. It was stylish, as you say, and slick but pretty predictable (with at least one ludicrous moment, maybe two)- in short, just a rehash of earlier Neeson films. Worth catching if you are a fan of either the genre or the actor but don't think there will be too many people go back for a second view

I was expecting more from the director of The Shallows

Comment

Working...
    X