Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

The Mountain Between Us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mountain Between Us

well i really love idris elbas movies
    Click image for larger version  Name:	images (20).jpeg Views:	1 Size:	97.5 KB ID:	59606

Stranded after a tragic plane crash, two strangers must forge a connection to survive the extreme elements of a remote snow covered mountain. When they realize help is not coming, they embark on a perilous journey across hundreds of miles of wilderness, VidMate App Download pushing one another to endure and discovering strength they never knew possible. The film is directed by AnyDesk macOS Academy Award nominee Hany Abu-Assad and stars Academy Award winner Mobdro for Android Kate Winslet and Idris Elba.
    has anyone else seen this movie?
    Last edited by josephgomes; 16th July 2018, 05:51 PM.

I saw it last year with a friend who is a huge fan of both Winslett and Elba, and I suspect that is the target audience, she loved it, cried at the end, basically the full nine yards. I thought it stretched credibility, it was pretty obvious where we were being manipulated, but both leads give convincing performances and if you can ignore the clunky moments then they carry the film nicely. Failing that the photography is spectacular so there is always something to look at.

The less said about Beau Bridges carpet chewing the better.

Comment

Working...
    X