Six Minutes to Midnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Minutes to Midnight

Starring Judi Dench. Loosely based on a true story. I have just finished watching it. Did this film appear in the cinemas or was it released to the pay for service stations ?

Originally posted by Eric7885 View Post
    Starring Judi Dench. Loosely based on a true story. I have just finished watching it. Did this film appear in the cinemas or was it released to the pay for service stations ?
    By what means did you watch it?

Highly unlikey it was released in cinemas due to Covid 19 but I may be wrong,Most likely passed on to the streaming/Download services .

Comment

• Eric7885
      Eric7885 commented
      Editing a comment
      I manage to get a DVD copy of the film. I did watch it. Judi Dench did a fine acting as the headmistress of this school.

It was only released on the 26th of March when all of the cinemas were closed.

Comment

• Eric7885
      Eric7885 commented
      Editing a comment
      6 Minutes to Midnight was released the same date, 26/March, only on the internet. I think most of the cinemas were closed.

Originally posted by Eric7885 View Post
    Eric I have seen it advertised as being shown on Sky.

Comment

It was released direct to Sky Cinema who part financed it. I thought it was very good. I didn’t realise Eddie Izzard was such a good actor!
      Last edited by vanmunchen; 19 April 2021, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X