40% off British films at Network

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40% off British films at Network

............ according to an email they've just sent me.

Credit card out again

Comment

This is good news. Thanks to a bit of rearranging on my shelves over the last couple of days, I find myself with a little space left over.......now soon to be filled again.

Comment

Does anyone know if the offer is still on?

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
          No sadly. According to their website the offer ended yesterday (27th November). They may decide to extend it though with any luck.

Comment

I could not complete any purchase due to a problem with their site.However I went on Amazon and even with postage got discs £1 cheaper than Networks sale price.So they really did me a favour.

Comment

Originally posted by orpheum View Post
              I could not complete any purchase due to a problem with their site.However I went on Amazon and even with postage got discs £1 cheaper than Networks sale price.So they really did me a favour.
              I tried to order from their site as well, but couldn't check out due to technical problems with their server. I have emailed them twice but have had no reply back. I spoke to someone on the phone who told me that the IT department don't have a phone number !!.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                I missed a good one!!

Comment

Working...
                X