Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

FAB 40 sales at Network

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAB 40 sales at Network

40% off a few titles at Network. Some decent bargains - all five series of Strangers (10 discs) for £6.71.

Just got the complete 'Scotland Yard' - even with sick squid postage to NZ a bargain.

Comment

Very annoyed with Network i ordered Special Branch, Armchair Thriller, Bless This House and Tales Of The Unexpected the first three arrived but no Tales so ive just E-Mailed them and they said it was not sent as it was not available they took my order and my money for them all
      they also said it will be repackaged and re-released in July for £65 as i paid £16 something with that 40% discount i find this a bit of a rip off in both instances

Comment

Funnily enough I also ordered TOTU last week, I got a message to say it has been sent the same day and still not got them. Think I will send them a message.

Comment

'Scotland Yard' turned up last week and I ordered 'Four Just Men' yesterday.

Comment

Well, the post has been and gone again today and still no dvd's. I have emailed them but no reply as yet. I have looked again at the "shipped" email I had from them, it is an automated message and says it excludes pre order items and items out of stock. So, how do you know it is out of stock if they don't let you know? I have ordered from them in the past and never had a problem.

Comment

I sent them another E-Mail to complain but no reply they did refund me £19.63 again wrong as i only paid £16.36
              ive never had a problem either but it did annoy me that i had to contact them about it

Comment

Can I ask you what date you ordered yours? I ordered mine on 13th June, exactly a week ago, and had the items sent email on the same day later in the afternoon. So if I ordered after you did, then it definitely isn't on it's way.

Comment

Ordered on Wednesday 06 June arrived Saturday 09 June sent an E-Mail on the 17th
                  looks like bad news for you too JCH

Comment

Thanks Doc. I wonder how many others people have "bought" them too. I am still waiting to hear from them.

Comment

Still heard nothing back from them.

Comment

Just had a refund, then a message like yours Doc to say it will be repackaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony McKay View Post
                          'Scotland Yard' turned up last week and I ordered 'Four Just Men' yesterday.
                          ..and it arrived today - that is 6 days to New Zealand. I am very impressed.

Comment

• agutterfan
                            agutterfan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I did this in reverse. Live in UK, ordered a DVD from New Zealand (Francis Durbridge Presents Vol.2) and it arrived within a week. Pleasantly surprised, quicker than some EU sellers.
                        Working...
                        X