Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Network Sale

For those of you still buying discs.Over 1500 cut price.I bought 9 for £28

I just bought the 1975 TV serial The Hanged Man for £5.90.
    Last edited by agutterfan; 4th January 2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

50%off sale just announced

Comment

Originally posted by orpheum View Post
        50%off sale just announced
        I've tried to place an order this evening but they said that they had "no carriers for your delivery address" (mainland UK, DL8 postcode) so I was unable to place the order. I'm not impressed. I've emailed them to ask what's going on. Has anyone else hit this problem with Network?

Comment

Just bought The Sandbaggers: The Complete Series 1, Cat and Mouse, Bouquet Of Barbed Wire / Another Bouquet, Will Shakespeare: The Complete Series, Agony (Series 1-3), and Serjeant Musgrave's Dance. All for under £30 including posting. No problems with delivery martinu. Are you sure you didn't get redirected to a bogus site? Try https://networkonair.com/ and open an account with them.

Comment

If you are still having problems you can send me the money plus onward postage and I will order them for you.

Comment

Thanks for the offer Orpheum! I had a reply from Network which suggested clearing the browser cache. I'd actually already tried that, but it made me go one stage further, deleting all the items from the cart, clearing the cache again and then re-adding them. That solved the problem. So I've now been able to place the order. Shame they couldn't say when delivery would be so I could make sure someone would be in. Maybe they send an email saying "items are now dispatched" and quoting courier's/Royal Mail's tracking info.

Comment

• agutterfan
                agutterfan commented
                Editing a comment
                martinu, my collection arrived today, all boxed up (normally I only buy one DVD at a time from them). Came by TNT, who left it with a neighbour and put a card through my door. Quick delivery from 21st evening.
            Working...
            X