Arrow Flash Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Flash Sale

Arrow Films have a 'GEEK PRIDE 2020 SALE' until Monday. There are 32 films on blu ray in the sale and most knocked down to £7.50, and although most of them are not really to my taste (even though I class myself as a bit of a geek, Arrow does tend towards the obscure and cult), you might find something. A couple of Pam Grier films, A Fish Called Wanda, Weird Science, and a fair amount of cult horror in the sale, and they do a lot of interesting stuff generally.

I have used them before, and they have pretty good customer service.

I like Arrow and I do have many of their titles. However, I did notice on the sale you mentioned that the film Zardoz with Sean Connery is included at £7.50 - a film which we talked about in the Connery thread.

As I haven't seen this film, what an opportunity to obtain a cult classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl V View Post
      a cult classic.
      Is that a polite way of referring to a catastrophic train wreck?

Comment

Originally posted by narabdela View Post

Is that a polite way of referring to a catastrophic train wreck?
        Do you reckon it's as bad as that then Narabdela?

After the film was mentioned in the other thread and the picture of Sean Connery in costume was uploaded, I was curious to find out a bit more and began to watch some trailers on YouTube. Now, I've got to be perfectly honest with you here, I wasn't really sure what to make of it and as I do like Connery, I put the film under my "must watch one day out of curiosity value" list.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl V View Post

Do you reckon it's as bad as that then Narabdela?

After the film was mentioned in the other thread and the picture of Sean Connery in costume was uploaded, I was curious to find out a bit more and began to watch some trailers on YouTube. Now, I've got to be perfectly honest with you here, I wasn't really sure what to make of it and as I do like Connery, I put the film under my "must watch one day out of curiosity value" list.
          I wouldn't try to put you off from watching it. It's certainly...er...'interesting'.

Comment

Originally posted by narabdela View Post

I wouldn't try to put you off from watching it. It's certainly...er...'interesting'.
            That's good enough for me - you've convinced me to give it a try.

Comment

Working...
            X