Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Carshalton Location

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carshalton Location

For many years I have been trying to discover the title of a film with a scene shot in Carshalton. The actors are in a car which travels along the road past Carshalton Ponds in N Surrey. I remember it as a 60's film with, I think, an American leading man. Any answers ?

[QUOTE=Pondman;n1070]For many years I have been trying to discover the title of a film with a scene shot in Carshalton. The actors are in a car which travels along the road past Carshalton Ponds in N Surrey. I remember it as a 60's film with, I think, an American leading man. Any answers ?[/QUOTE]

The only title listed on the IMDb with Carshalton as a location is [B][I]The Jokers[/I] (1967)[/B] with a location listed at Carshalton, Surrey, England, UK
    (exteriors: Ponds/The Grove/Greyhound Inn)

It stars loads of Brits like Michael Crawford, Olliver Reed, Harry Andrews but they are actors, any of them could play as an American

The Tremayne bothers decide to steal the Crown Jewels from the Tower of London - not for criminal purposes, but to make themselves famous.

Does that ring any bells?

Steve

Comment

Working...
    X