Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Baby Love (1968)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Love (1968)

This Linda Hayden film was cut for cinema release in 1968. Does anyone know what was cut. Was this cut film version the same as the later VHS release ?. Is the new Network DVD completely uncut, and what is the quality of it like, for those that have seen it ?. Thanks !

As long as they haven't cut her threepenny bits out .:o

Comment

[QUOTE=oddbodjunior;n7937]This Linda Hayden film was cut for cinema release in 1968. Does anyone know what was cut. Was this cut film version the same as the later VHS release ?. Is the new Network DVD completely uncut, and what is the quality of it like, for those that have seen it ?. Thanks ![/QUOTE]

This work was cut. To obtain this category cuts were required but[B] the details are not available.[/B]

[URL]http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/baby-love[/URL]

Comment

[QUOTE=oddbodjunior;n7937]This Linda Hayden film was cut for cinema release in 1968. Does anyone know what was cut. Was this cut film version the same as the later VHS release ?. Is the new Network DVD completely uncut, and what is the quality of it like, for those that have seen it ?. Thanks ![/QUOTE]

WOW!! I was a thirteen year old (you had to be 16 to get in to see this) boy in 1968 when I saw this movie. I was tall but baby faced and still remember to this day bowing my head as I walked past the cashier. lol

I believe that LH was only fifteen when she made this movie and was not legally allowed to see it herself.

I certainly remember enjoying it.

She still looks stunning today at 64yo.
        Last edited by chaos; 10th July 2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Picture is good through out the film its 92 minutes long says on the case original theatrical release September 1968 certificate X

Comment

First run Metropole Victoria London (edtbc) March 1969. General Release starting North London Odeons April 20.

Comment

My first X film as well, sneaking in feeling guilty, and trying to look older than I was.
              Sorry I don't know about the cuts, but I thought a strange film for Dick Emery to be in.

Comment

Working...
              X