Western movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western movie

I remember seeing a western many many years ago when I was very young. I remember the face of an (American) Indian elder superimposed over a scene, chanting. (Wonderful special effects at the time). I also remember it made a large impact on me at the time. For the life of me, I’ve never found it again, nor have I ever remembered the name of the movie. Could someone offer suggestions, please?

I've never seen a western movie in my life, it's not my kind at all

Comment

[QUOTE=burbigo1;n83236]I've never seen a western movie in my life, it's not my kind at all [/QUOTE]

How would you know if you'd never seen one? :rolleyes:

Comment

[CENTER]could it have been the rights of passage tv movie The mystic Warrior 1984 .[/CENTER]
        Last edited by AlecLeamas; 15th January 2020, 10:58 AM.

Comment

this?

Comment

Trying to rack my brains on this, could it be something to do with Sitting Bull and the Battle of The Little Big Horn where he has a vision of the actual battle ?

Comment

Thank you. I will watch all those suggestions and let you know if it’s the one I remember.

Comment

[QUOTE=Magenta174;n83403]Thank you. I will watch all those suggestions and let you know if it’s the one I remember.[/QUOTE]

Funnily enough "Sitting Bull" is on The Paramount Channel today at 2.10pm, another possibility might be Little Big Man but I do think that it's something to do with the Little Big Horn battle.

Comment

Working...
                X