The Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fall

The Fall TV series with Gillian Anderson who plays a detective and Jamie Dornan who plays a serial killer set in Belfast and yet I have seen a clip from a film called the Fall set in Seattle again with GA and JD and JD is now playing a Detective called Paul Spector the same name as the serial killer in the Belfast series- so what's going on!!!

Film or TV series can often have the same names, even though they are entirely unconnected.
    People can play characters with the same name in different films or TV shows even though they are entirely unconnected.
    You can have two or more people with the same name who are different people.

Places like the IMDb differentiate these with a Roman numeral in parentheses after the name

Steve

Comment

Many thanks for your response, I do understand your reasoning it's just that I cannot find the Film The Fall relating to Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan other than the TV series of the same name- I came across it on YouTube under the heading of Colin Morgan and Bradley James in The Fall- CM was in the TV series but not BJ

Comment

The same series name maybe coincidental. But the same actors and character names, all be it in a different scenario, is stretching credulity a bit.

Comment

That's what makes me think it's a joke but who knows when you've seen the TV series then you watch a clip with CM , BJ, JD and GA in it I just cant get my head round it

Comment

If it's this [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTsURsoY2Zo[/URL] then it's fan fiction, not real.

Comment

Jamie & Gillian were both in The Fall, a TV series broadcast from 2013 - 2018 See
              [URL]https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2294189/[/URL]
              for more details.

Steve

Comment

Working...
              X