Brit Horror Movie/ TV quiz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gerald Lovell View Post
    No sets here, but a startled rabbit close-up, but of whom and in what?

Click image for larger version  Name:	not money.jpg Views:	1 Size:	57.3 KB ID:	38563

This rings a bell. Hammer's Nightmare? (1964). No idea of the actress. Played an asylum-committed woman.
    Last edited by chillingfilmania; 21st September 2017, 02:32 AM.

Comment

• The Haunting - Lois Maxwell.

E.

Comment

• Quite right, Euryale. Lois when she learned George Lazenby was taking over as James Bond.

Comment

Quite right, Euryale. Lois when she learned George Lazenby was taking over as James Bond.
          Ha! Ha! Or when she found out the "other fellow" didn't have his own hair!

This isn't any old corner - something just happened there to the horror of certain onlookers:

Comment

• That's a good one. I think it's the corner where Jane Hylton comes and goes in House of Mystery (1961), one of Vernon Sewell's two or three versions of the same story.

Comment

That's a good one. I think it's the corner where Jane Hylton comes and goes in House of Mystery (1961), one of Vernon Sewell's two or three versions of the same story.
              Indeed it is, Gerald. One of the onlookers being of course the late Ronald Hines.

E.

Comment

• Who is this having a bit of earache and in what? Plus in which other horror film for the same company did this actor appear and have an even more grisly time?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ears.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	38593

Comment

• Michael Gwynn in The Scars of Dracula? I don't know the other film - must be Hammer - The Revenge of Frankenstein?

E.

Comment

• Quite right on both counts (Dracula included!), Euryale.

Comment

• To keep the ball rolling - here's quite an easy one I think:

Comment

• Not sure Euryale. Was going to say Paper House, but I don't think it's that. Something with kids in obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by taphonomy View Post
                          Not sure Euryale. Was going to say Paper House, but I don't think it's that. Something with kids in obviously.
                          Well, this was actually made for television. The young lad in my picture is one of several children in it who have rather unusual eating habits! The esteemed lady below plays their guardian/minder:

Comment

• Ah! Is it a Hammer House of Horror episode? Children of the Full Moon?

Comment

• Originally posted by taphonomy View Post
                              Ah! Is it a Hammer House of Horror episode? Children of the Full Moon?
                              Yes, that's it - my favourite one. Diana Dors was wonderful in it and showed what a great character actress she was. Also I like it because I think there's a thread of dark humour running through it.

E.

Comment

• Folks evidently there is some confusion among some members over the quizzes. In order to avoid any further misunderstandings it may be prudent to combine a couple of threads. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I would like Carry On to remain stand alone tho.
                                Last edited by chillingfilmania; 23rd September 2017, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X