Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Brit Horror Movie/ TV quiz.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jch View Post
    This is perhaps an easy one. Sorry about the size of the photo, never uploaded them before.
    No apologies needed, I recognise it. It's from The Devil Rides Out.

Comment

Of course you are correct Carl. Your turn now.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl V View Post

No apologies needed, I recognise it. It's from The Devil Rides Out.
        Are you going to post Carl? If you intend staying offline for some time just type Open Floor and someone else can post in your absence.

Comment

Originally posted by chillingfilmania View Post

Are you going to post Carl? If you intend staying offline for some time just type Open Floor and someone else can post in your absence.
          Please feel free to post something. I work during the afternoon and into the evening, so I can only take part during the morning and late in the evening. Thank you for keeping the thread open for me, but I'm more than happy to pass it on and let someone else participate.

Comment

A Peter Cushing classic:

Comment

Please feel free to post something. I work during the afternoon and into the evening, so I can only take part during the morning and late in the evening. Thank you for keeping the thread open for me, but I'm more than happy to pass it on and let someone else participate.
              I understand. I am retired so plenty of time on my side. Problem is I am in the diffrent time zone to most of you. That looks very much like one of Cush's Hammer Frankensteins. Will take a stab The Curse of Frankenstein.
              Last edited by chillingfilmania; 23rd August 2017, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chillingfilmania View Post
                That looks very much like one of Cush's Hammer Frankensteins. Will take a stab The Curse of Frankenstein.
                I'm sorry chilling, it isn't Frankenstein. I'll keep it open in case someone else wants to have a go.

Comment

At first glance I would say The Blood Beast Terror (1967) but I may be wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by oddbodjunior View Post
                    At first glance I would say The Blood Beast Terror (1967) but I may be wrong...
                    Top marks to you - you're not wrong, that is indeed correct. I think sometimes it's also known as Blood Beast From Hell.

Comment

I'm not sure that I will get the chance today to post a picture - my brain cells are shrinking by the minute, but what is the best/easiest way to post an image ?

Comment

Originally posted by oddbodjunior View Post
                        I'm not sure that I will get the chance today to post a picture - my brain cells are shrinking by the minute, but what is the best/easiest way to post an image ?
                        I use a site called Postimage: https://postimages.org/

You just need to register and then simply upload any pictures you have on your PC onto it. Once you've done that, click on the picture you want to use and then click on 'share' above the picture.

Go down to 'hotlink for forums' and click on the icon at the end. The link will then highlight, and now you just copy and paste that link onto the thread.

Hope that helps.

An added note I forgot to mention, where it says 'do not resize my image', I normally select at least 800x600 (15 inch monitor) which should give a reasonable size image on the thread.
                        Last edited by Carl V; 23rd August 2017, 10:12 AM. Reason: additional info

Comment

I'm sorry chilling, it isn't Frankenstein. I'll keep it open in case someone else wants to have a go.
                          Really. I was way off then. My next stab was Plague of the Zombies? Please call me spookie or cfm.. prefer that to chilling.

Comment

One waiting for you when you wake in the UK. This is from a television show.

Comment

Watched this last week. It is"Witching Time" from the Hammer House of Horror series.

Comment

Originally posted by jch View Post
                                Watched this last week. It is"Witching Time" from the Hammer House of Horror series.
                                It sure is. Post one

Comment

Working...
                                X