Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Brit Horror Movie/ TV quiz.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And since i still have to put 2-3 photo i put mine

It looks like this group of gentleman is having a reunion, but where and for who ?

Comment

• Looks like the black mass scene in The Satanic Rites of Dracula (1973)

Comment

• Correct ! i one im one of the few to say it, but for me it was a good ending to the series, and i also like very much Dracula's demise from this one

Comment

• One of the first Hammers I saw at the Cinema, so it will always be special to me.. I do hope they get a decent dvd/Blu ray of it out and soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ciavazzaro View Post
            Correct ! i one im one of the few to say it, but for me it was a good ending to the series, and i also like very much Dracula's demise from this one
            I always enjoy Dracula's mode of demise. Gotta say I was rather disappointed in this. Got away from the Dracula/Van Helsing theme of the early and superior Draculas.

Comment

• Sorry for the small size.

Comment

• You already posted this pic back on 28th August CFM - Anton Diffring in Circus Of Horrors.

Comment

• Looks tight squeeze act in Circus of Horrors.

Comment

• Sorry about that folks. Someone else post then.

Comment

• I remember watching Village Of The Damned. and the Children Of The Damned.
                      They are scary film.
                      Watch Children Of The Damned online
                      Watch Children Of The Damned Online On Openload.co (10 Streams), Thevideo.me (8 Streams), Vidzi.tv (6 Streams) And 742 Other Free Video Hosters - Alluc Finds The Best Free Full Length Videos To Watch Online Without Downloading!

Comment

• Who is this doll and where is she from?

Click image for larger version

Name:	doll.png
Views:	1
Size:	515.4 KB
ID:	39341

Comment

• I think it's Diana Dors - or at least a wax effigy of her - in From Beyond The Grave.

E.

Comment

• Quite right, Euryale. Sadly, Diana wasn't a doll herself by then, except in that picture!

Comment

• Comment

• Admin. Have I been stopped from posting pics here. In other words have I been banned from this thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X