Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Brit Horror Movie/ TV quiz.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No - the investigator is fictional. It's a 1970s television production, part of a series but the episodes were stand-alone.

E.

Comment

• Originally posted by Euryale View Post
      No - the investigator is fictional. It's a 1970s television production, part of a series but the episodes were stand-alone.

E.
      Must have missed this. Or it was not shown in Australia. I am fascinated by themes of psychic research. Worlds Beyond was one of my fave programs.

Comment

• Is it the Michael Bryant character in The Stone Tape?

Comment

• Originally posted by chillingfilmania View Post

Must have missed this. Or it was not shown in Australia. I am fascinated by themes of psychic research. Worlds Beyond was one of my fave programs.
          I don't think the series I have in mind has ever been released on dvd and is perhaps not as well-remembered today as other tv shows are.

If nobody gets this by morning - UK time!- I'll put up another clue.

E.

Comment

• Do you like charades. I am thinking of creating a post pic game of charades. Any ideas as to your preference of genre.

Comment

Is it the Michael Bryant character in The Stone Tape?
              No, it's not The Stone Tape although that's one of my favourites.

E.

Comment

• After the psychic investigator's death, the three people pictured below research his findings and each draws different conclusions. The one in the middle is exactly who she appears to be and her career has certainly expanded since she appeared in this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Euryale View Post
                  After the psychic investigator's death, the three people pictured below research his findings and each draws different conclusions. The one in the middle is exactly who she appears to be and her career has certainly expanded since she appeared in this!

Only person I know is John Bluthal on left. Raised in Australia. Still no idea of this show.

Comment

• It is John Bluthal and here's his filmography at imdb - this production appears on there:

John Bluthal, Actor: Le cinquième élément. John Bluthal (born 28 March 1929) is a British film and television actor and voice artist, mostly in comedy. He is best known for his work with Spike Milligan, and for his roles in the TV series Never Mind the Quality, Feel the Width and The Vicar of Dibley. He has also worked in the United States and Australia, in numerous productions. John Bluthal (born 28 March 1929) is a British film and ...

Comment

• Are you talking of The Mind Beyond? I have tried and tried to find this series.

Comment

Are you talking of The Mind Beyond? I have tried and tried to find this series.
                        I am - but I did ask for the name of this particular episode?

The series was on youtube some time ago and I did download it, but I don't think it's on there now.

E.

Comment

• Only a guess as I think this is the only episode I ever saw. Meriel The Ghost Girl?

Comment

• The series was on youtube some time ago and I did download it, but I don't think it's on there now.
                            No it is not have looked repeatedly.

Comment

Only a guess as I think this is the only episode I ever saw. Meriel The Ghost Girl?
                              Indeed it is!

E.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	peeping-tom_great-british_horror_movies_top10films.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	45070

Comment

Working...
                                X