Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

My Bloody Banjo Directed by Liam Regan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bloody Banjo Directed by Liam Regan

Has anyone seen this yet, it's currently on Amazon Prime - British horror comedy with that guy from Human Centipede 2

My Bloody Banjo is a quirky, unconventional British horror movie, with black comedic sensibilities and a talented ensemble of rising stars, melting together to form a perversely unique independent movie.

Amazon.com: My Bloody Banjo: James Hamer-Morton, Damian Morter, Dani Thompson, Vito Trigo: Amazon Digital Services LLC

Synopsis:
    Meet Peltzer Arbuckle, a meek and bullied office employee, humiliated by his boss, colleagues and cheating girlfriend. Spending his days in the misery of his reality, decides he has had enough, conjuring up his imaginary friend from childhood. Ronnie, Manipulates Peltzer into exacting a gruesome revenge on his office. As the body count stacks up, he must decide whether to run away from his past or take control of his future, in this twisted tale of infidelity, revenge and snapped banjo strings.

Comment

Working...
    X