Mumsy, Nanny, Sonny & Girly - 1970

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumsy, Nanny, Sonny & Girly - 1970

This is one weird film. First time I've seen it.

I couldn't see anything like it being made today. Far too many near the knuckle themes.

The actor who played the brother was really weird. More like a tailor's dummy that had come to life. Haha.

Bizarre all round.

.Image result for Mumsy, Nanny, Sonny & Girly - 1970

I like Pat Heywood in this. Brilliant.

Comment

I thought it was amusing, in a Joe Orton/Monty Python sort of way. And Vanessa Howard is excellent, full of smouldering sexuality and coquettish innocence.

Comment

Yeah there were a lot of kinky movies made like that around that time. I enjoyed it too but it was a weird film.

Comment

Originally posted by Paxton Milk View Post
          I thought it was amusing, in a Joe Orton/Monty Python sort of way. And Vanessa Howard is excellent, full of smouldering sexuality and coquettish innocence.
          Yes, alas now deceased.

http://www.tinaaumontseyes.com/remem...ard-1948-2010/

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicTV View Post
            I read somewhere online that she had agreed to do a commentary track before her death but they didn't get round to it before she passed. Such a shame, I would love to hear her perspective

Comment

What about the other actors in it? Is Pat Heywood still alive? I have not heard to say she isn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by googiefan View Post
                What about the other actors in it? Is Pat Heywood still alive? I have not heard to say she isn’t.
                I couldn't find anything about that actor who played the brother and yes Pat IS STILL ALIVE at 87. I had to edit my answer as I thought she had died. Wow.

Originally posted by Paxton Milk View Post

I read somewhere online that she had agreed to do a commentary track before her death but they didn't get round to it before she passed. Such a shame, I would love to hear her perspective
                Yeah such a shame she never got to do that.
                Last edited by ClassicTV; 13th January 2019, 01:57 PM. Reason: Pat's still alive edit

Comment

Glad Pat is still with us. Hope she is well?

Comment

Working...
                  X