Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Is Anybody tell me that which is the best movie of Uk in 2015 to 2016?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is Anybody tell me that which is the best movie of Uk in 2015 to 2016?

    i jst want to knw az info....

  • #2
    Almost everyone's got a different opinion of what was the best movie of 2015/2016
    It depends on their personal preference

    Steve

    Comment


    • #3
      Best guide might be to look at some of the award sites - e.g. BAFTA

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by arthur linden-jones View Post
        Best guide might be to look at some of the award sites - e.g. BAFTA
        Nah, that's the last place you want to look to get the really most popular films
        The awards are given to the production company that campaigns the best. It's nothing to do with REAL popularity or which is the "best"

        Steve

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Steve Crook View Post

          Nah, that's the last place you want to look to get the really most popular films
          The awards are given to the production company that campaigns the best mobile slots with no registration are available for everyone. It's nothing to do with REAL popularity or which is the "best"

          Steve
          Overall good point In this case you need to find something like top 100 movies of all time
          Last edited by EliseWilkinson; 20th March 2017, 08:58 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EliseWilkinson View Post

            Overall good point In this case you need to find something like top 100 movies of all time
            But who compiled the list?

            Lists of movies are usually compiled by people in the business, film-makers or critics
            They both have a very biased opinion and don't take real popularity into account

            Steve

            Comment

            Working...
            X