Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Sci fi story about deceived prisoner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sci fi story about deceived prisoner

Here's a good mystery for someone:

A war is taking place between earth and aliens. A Space ship officer is imprisoned in alien facility.
    He is holding a secret that will save humanity.
    All of earths remaining ships are parked behind a moon for a final battle with the aggressors.
    They trick him out of this secret by getting one of their people to change into a human woman and he blabs the secret.

I thought it was outer limits or twighlight zone but can't see anything on episode lists.
    Also might star Bruce Boxenliter of Babylon 5

I too have a baffling mystery to solve. I saw this on television back in the late 60s I think it was. One nite a woman is lured out of her bed by a voice calling her name Helen. She then is made to walk thru the vast estate to a lake at the rear and throw herself in. Just as she is about to do same she wakes. This is repeated for several nites . Evidently it is a plot by a disgruntled relative to kill her so he can inherit her fortune he thinks should have gone to him.. I have searched all episodic television from that era and can not find it. Anyone from MF have any idea what this episode is from. It was in color.

Comment

The first is an episode from The Outer Limits tv series called Quality of Mercy made in 1995 and starring Robert Patrick. There's a full synopsis at wikipedia.

E.

Comment

[QUOTE=Derwentpark;n11056]Here's a good mystery for someone:

A war is taking place between earth and aliens. A Space ship officer is imprisoned in alien facility.
        He is holding a secret that will save humanity.
        All of earths remaining ships are parked behind a moon for a final battle with the aggressors.
        They trick him out of this secret by getting one of their people to change into a human woman and he blabs the secret.

I thought it was outer limits or twighlight zone but can't see anything on episode lists.
        Also might star Bruce Boxenliter of Babylon 5
        ​[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a sci-fi rip off of the James Garner movie 36 Hours!

Comment

Thanks everybody it was quality of mercy.

Comment

Working...
          X