Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Children's Drama/Ghost Story - Early 1980's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children's Drama/Ghost Story - Early 1980's

Pasted in below, a query, which I posted on the old forum.

I can remember watching a Children's Drama/Ghost Story, in the early 1980's, might have been an episode of Dramarama, in this Drama, there was a couple (man and lady), they were travelling on a Barge, down a Canal, and they stopped at a certain area, on the Canal, I can remember, a young lady, came walking on to their Barge, and asked to borrow something, later on, a man came alongside their Barge, and I am sure it turned out, that the man was the father of the young lady, the couple had seen earlier, on their Barge, I am sure it turned out, that the young lady and her father, were both Ghosts, I can remember the end of the Drama, the couple were leaving the area, on their Barge, to continue their journey, they turned round, and saw the young lady and her father, standing on the bank, beside the Canal, the couple turned round (for no more, than a few seconds), and then looked round again, and the young lady and her father were no longer standing on the bank, beside the Canal, I would be very grateful to anyone, who could help me identify the Children's Drama/Ghost Story, that I am thinking of.

Hopefully, Brit Movie Members, will be able to come up with some new suggestions, for the above query.
    Last edited by billy farmer; 23rd February 2018, 06:08 PM.
Working...
X