Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Midsomer Murders Episode?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midsomer Murders Episode?

Is there an episode of Midsomer Murders that opens with a preposterously lavish picnic taking place, by half a dozen folk in period costumes? full wigs and what not. I had imagined it might have been the[I] Death by Persuasion[/I] episode, but on revisiting, it surprisingly isn't. It was a really well shot piece of television from what I remember of it, I'm guessing it's Midsomer Murders, I can't imagine it being from anything else. Time of broadcast was 10-15 years ago I should think.

Sounds very much like the 2008 episode "One Step Behind" of Wallander with Kenneth Branagh

Comment

[QUOTE=Toscana;n59620]Sounds very much like the 2008 episode "One Step Behind" of Wallander with Kenneth Branagh[/QUOTE]

Welly, welly, welly.. I'd have bet my life on it being a Midsomer Murders episode, but you're absolutely right, it is Wallander. Thanks very much for that Toscana! I'd have never of found it.

Comment

Working...
      X