Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Solved: two lesbians movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solved: two lesbians movie

hi Guys

I'm looking for the name of a movie made about forty years ago. It's about two women (it's implied that they're lesbian partners) who live in an isolated cottage. One of them is called March. Her partner has a pale round face and dark, curly hair and is the meek one in their relationship.. Their peaceful existence is put under strain when a man appears from nowhere. It has similarities with "The Triple Echo". Any leads would be very welcome.

Sounds like [I]The Fox (1967)[/I]

Comment

[QUOTE=Bert Quark;n6352]Sounds like [I]The Fox (1967)[/I][/QUOTE]

spot on, many thanks.

how do I flag it as solved?
      Last edited by chaos; 8th June 2017, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Oh Good! oh don't worry the thread will just wither away.

Comment

[QUOTE=chaos;n6354]

spot on, many thanks.

how do I flag it as solved?
          [/QUOTE]

A mod waves their magic wand.

Nick

Comment

actually there's a British connection here. Anne Heywood is a BRITISH film actress born Handsworth Birmingham. Still with us too at 85 years of age if IMDB is to be believed...

Comment

[QUOTE=Rick C;n6406]actually there's a British connection here. Anne Heywood is a BRITISH film actress born Handsworth Birmingham. Still with us too at 85 years of age if IMDB is to be believed...[/QUOTE]

Where the IMDb doesn' list someone' date of death that DOESN'T necessarily mean that they're still alive. Just that their death hasn't been reported to them yet. But some people do slip off the radar without Theo death being reported

Steve

Comment

[QUOTE=Rick C;n6406]actually there's a British connection here. Anne Heywood is a BRITISH film actress born Handsworth Birmingham. Still with us too at 85 years of age if IMDB is to be believed...[/QUOTE]

I always thought this was an Anglo-Canadian film, it was Raymond Stross, wasn't it?

Comment

[QUOTE=Steve Crook;n6408]

Where the IMDb doesn' list someone' date of death that DOESN'T necessarily mean that they're still alive. Just that their death hasn't been reported to them yet. But some people do slip off the radar without Theo death being reported

Steve
                  [/QUOTE]

she's still going strong. She never looked more beautiful than in this movie.

Comment

Working...
                  X