Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Film with female bodies in a swimming pool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film with female bodies in a swimming pool?

I can't remember much, except there were a lot of drowned/dead women in a swimming pool. I think it was colour and could have been 70's.

With or without clothes? Caucasian, Oriental, Arco-Caribbean? Public swimming pool (Olympic proportions), or US style backyard pool with loungers and cocktails?

Come on, give us a bit more to go on :)

Comment

I take it you're not getting mixed up with the opening of Dirty Harry.

Comment

[QUOTE=StoneAgeMan;n82918]With or without clothes? Caucasian, Oriental, Arco-Caribbean? Public swimming pool (Olympic proportions), or US style backyard pool with loungers and cocktails?

Come on, give us a bit more to go on :)[/QUOTE]

Caucasian women . . . maybe they had white clothes which gave them a ghostly look. Maybe were chained to the bottom of the pool somehow and couldn't escape. It was a US-style backyard pool. The bodies were all in a vertical position.

Comment

Cabin by the Lake (2000) has scenes like this, except that - as the title suggests - the location is not a swimming pool.

E.

Comment

[QUOTE=Euryale;n82962]Cabin by the Lake (2000) has scenes like this, except that - as the title suggests - the location is not a swimming pool.

E.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, Euryale. You're on the right track . . . the bodies were like this, but it was an earlier film, and, yes, it was in a swimming pool. For some reason Sean Connery keeps coming to mind. I know that in Diamonds are Forever, Plenty O'Tool was drowned in a swimming pool, but she was only one girl.
            [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"center","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":82972}[/ATTACH]

In the scene I'm thinking of, there were a handful of female bodies floating vertically in the pool, and all had white nighties on.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X