Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

UK Film (between 1995-2003) Loner/Alcoholic/Kelly Reilly Lookalike/Children fistfight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Film (between 1995-2003) Loner/Alcoholic/Kelly Reilly Lookalike/Children fistfight

I think possibly he was an alcoholic but he meets a woman (who kind of looks like Kelly Reilly but apparently it isn't here as I've checked her IMDB). Theres a scene where she helps a young runaway skinhead child (10-11 years old) and later on in the film- after a weekend of sexual activity between the Loner and the woman, they stumble across a bareknuckle fight in a field at night- where two children are fighting with adults watching and jeering. If anyone knows the title of this film, it would be a great help. Thanks.

Sounds a bit like Naked with David Thewlis but can’t match the details.

Comment

[QUOTE=billyk1988;n8535]I think possibly he was an alcoholic but he meets a woman (who kind of looks like Kelly Reilly but apparently it isn't here as I've checked her IMDB). Theres a scene where she helps a young runaway skinhead child (10-11 years old) and later on in the film- after a weekend of sexual activity between the Loner and the woman, they stumble across a bareknuckle fight in a field at night- where two children are fighting with adults watching and jeering. If anyone knows the title of this film, it would be a great help. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Could be [I]The Principles of Lust [/I](2003) - I don't think many other films feature organised bareknuckle fights between young lads.

Comment

[QUOTE=Captain Oates;n53403]

Could be [I]The Principles of Lust[/I] (2003) - I don't think many other films feature organised bareknuckle fights between young lads.[/QUOTE]

I should have added that the actress in [I]Principles of Lust[/I] is Sienna Guillory who does resemble Kelly Reilly...

Comment

Working...
        X