The Happiest Days Of Your Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Happiest Days Of Your Life

Hi been off the site for a while now Shingles and other health conditions! I am wondering if any members have a CRYSTAL clear copy of the above film with Margaret Rutherford. I was furnished with a copy before, but the quality was atrocious-I believe it had a Channel 4 screening. Thanks to all Scene.

Hi, the film has been screened on the BBC as well in recent years, but it is also available to buy on DVD.

[url]https://www.amazon.co.uk/Happiest-Days-Your-Life-DVD/dp/B00Y0HN38K/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1504013333&sr=1-1&keywords=the+happiest+days+of+your+life[/url]

Although I would shop around looking at those Amazon prices - I'm sure you can get it for less.

Comment

• scenesixty
      scenesixty commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Carl.

Thank you Carl.

Comment

Good to see you back, scenesixty! It's also available in blu-ray; saw it today in HMV.

Comment

It seems this section of the forum has the same issues as the 'Ask A Film Question' section in that the links aren't registering (even though it can be copied and pasted). I've just checked a couple of other threads here and even the 'quotes' aren't being highlighted as such for some reason.

Comment

Hey scenesixty! Great to see you back! Very sorry to hear about the shingles and hope you've recovered fully.

Comment

• Shirley Brahms
            Shirley Brahms commented
            Editing a comment
            Now I have shingles, too! Blisters all along one side of my tongue, intense burning and stinging all the time. Absolutely awful. Sometimes it can be like being zapped in the mouth with electricity. Makes me scream. Have to take opioids, which I hate doing. I've never heard of anyone having shingles on the tongue before, but you can have them wherever there are nerves.

its recently been on talking pictures keep an eye out cos it will prpbably be repeated

Comment

The happiest day was when my son was born

Comment

If anyone is still interested it is being repeated on Friday November 22 at 15:50 Talking Pictures channel..

Comment

[QUOTE=scenesixty;n23802]Thank you Carl.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome Scenesixty. I only just stumbled across this thread - can't believe it's been over 2 years since your original post. I hope you managed to get a copy and are enjoying it. :)

Comment

Working...
                X