Jessy (1959) - Wolf Rilla

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessy (1959) - Wolf Rilla

Jessy (1959) - Wolf Rilla short made just before 'Village of the Damned' - more likely to turn up on 16mm than have been broadcast - but someone may have a copy of this short film.

All sorted - hopefully will be available soon to everyone via the web.

Comment

You can download/stream Jessy (1959) - Wolf Rilla movie and more on Terrarium TV. The best part about the app is, it's completely free to stream or download. Now, you don't need to pay any money to enjoy watch movies and TV shows.

Comment

Okay - here is a link to the film and my article.

[url]https://wellcomecollection.org/articles/WgwxwyEAALQf2Ukf[/url]

Comment

Very well done and interesting, Anthony...although the Paul Newman feature it supported on General Release was ‘From the Terrace’, not ‘From the Edge’.

Comment

[QUOTE=darrenburnfan;n50876]Very well done and interesting, Anthony...although the Paul Newman feature it supported on General Release was ‘From the Terrace’, not ‘From the Edge’.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that - always pays to get this kind of article peer reviewed - I'll have to get this corrected.

After I submitted the article I found out about 'The Long Rope.' This film may give a clue as to why Wolf Rilla got the gig with 'Jessy,' Donald Houston already having a connection with The Spastics Society through the SOS. It's easy to believe that Houston suggested Rilla.

Comment

Working...
            X