Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

An Affair In Mind (BBC) 1988

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Affair In Mind (BBC) 1988

An Affair In Mind

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone has any ideas how I can get a copy of this BBC one-off drama tx 05.01.88 with Amanda Donohue? I've googled, youtubed and ebayed so far and now I'm lost!
    Last edited by KayGee; 29th October 2017, 04:32 PM.

If it helps any, then it did get a VHS release - but only on the September 1989 edition of the BBC VIDEO WORLD cassettes, which were intended to give ex-pats a taster of what they were missing while abroad. Volume 1, number 14.

Comment

Hi there Ian,

Thank you for the info. Very interesting. I will keep on searching, this time for BBC Video World Vol 1, No 14 :)

Comment

Kay, I'd run you off a copy from my VHS but I'm afraid I have that one in the NTSC (American) format and it won't copy in a playable form. Sorry.

Comment

Thank you Ian anyway. Cheers.

Comment

Guys, I can help transfer this to DVD for you...would be in the NTSC format, but as long as your DVD/TV supports this system (pretty much all do, these days), will playback fine.

Comment

Hey classic-odeon, can you do that for me please? My DVD player will probably manage it otherwise I might have a program to make into PAL. But yes, whatever you can do for me classic! Much appreciated! Can I msg you the address?

Comment

I have a version in mp4 file format (VHS > DVD > mp4 (Vidcoder) (AVC video, AAC audio)). Can make it available for download (833MB).

Comment

[QUOTE=KayGee;n47528]Hey classic-odeon, can you do that for me please? My DVD player will probably manage it otherwise I might have a program to make into PAL. But yes, whatever you can do for me classic! Much appreciated! Can I msg you the address?[/QUOTE]

Happy to do it, but would need Ian to send me his NTSC original...Arthur is offering a copy for download

Comment

Dear classic-odeon, Ian Beard, arthur linden-jones and the kind person who has sent me a download link which I hope comes through okay. Fingers crossed I can make my DVD to play. I won't forget the help you have all offered. Ta!

Comment

Working...
                    X