Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Britain's Best Sitcom (2004)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britain's Best Sitcom (2004)

Has anyone got Britains Best Sitcom from 2004? think it was a 2 part show broadcast on BBC2

Edit: It might have been broadcast 2005
    Last edited by Dax101; 14th May 2017, 03:02 PM.

I think each of the 10 finalists had their own episode and then there was a finale?

Comment

I think it was a 2 part list of 50 sitcoms and the last 10 may have had their own episodes i ain't sure.

Comment

I have 2 shows from this series one is Fools and Horses the other is Blackadder .?

Comment

I think those two, Fawlty Towers, Yes Minister, and the finale are around. Not the complete series, to my knowledge.

Comment

I think there was a top 50 list for this and there was like 2 shows going down the list of 50 sitcoms, i was hoping to get a copy of those but can't find them.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dax101;n6437]I think there was a top 50 list for this and there was like 2 shows going down the list of 50 sitcoms, i was hoping to get a copy of those but can't find them.[/QUOTE]

No, there weren't. There are at least 5 episodes still around and that's not counting the ones that aren't. You must be thinking of some other retro show. Perhaps you mean "Laughter in the house. The story of British sitcom"?

Comment

No it was definately called Britain's Best Sitcom

[URL]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395381/[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                X