Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Reach For Glory (TV broadcast)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reach For Glory (TV broadcast)

Hello,
    I used to be on the old forum some years ago but, like too many things in recent times (due to various adverse matters), I let it slip over the years. I think my name then was just colonelblimp but I've had to re-register with the revised version!

I was looking through my collection the other day and decided to watch my DVD-R recording of the great "Reach For Glory" that was shown on a very short-lived satellite channel about ten years ago. Not only was it in far better quality than my old copy, but it was shown in widescreen. Unfortunately my disc was unplayable for some reason, so I wonder if anybody has a copy that they might be able to help me out with? I used to trade with a number of people here but I'm afraid I've forgotten most names (poor mental health, sadly). I have lots of interesting films from both Britain and the rest of the world.

I hope somebody can help me out, and if I've breached any site protocol by asking for a film on my first visit for years, then I sincerely apologise.

Thanks and best wishes,
    DAVID
    Colonel Blimp

Can you "rip" the DVD to your drive - something like good ole faithful DVD Decrypter or DVD Shrink might suffice (old as the hills software but still invaluable).

Did you try to play it on a DVD player or through your computer?

Comment

Working...
    X