Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Cilla-the musical

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cilla-the musical

A Theatre show celebrating Cilla Black's life is now in preparation, being organised by Impresario Bill Kenwright (known to we long-standing Corrie fans as Gordon Clegg)

The search is on for an actress to play Cilla, I'm sure it will be successful, hope so, I've already booked tickets !

Due to go on tour later this year, link here........

https://www.cillathemusical.com/

Hi Mark, great to see you on the new site. Love the picture of Queenie. I wish I could get the album she made.

Comment

Originally posted by googiefan View Post
      Hi Mark, great to see you on the new site. Love the picture of Queenie. I wish I could get the album she made.
      Hi Googiefan, nice to meet you here also, I thought new site, new avatar, I'll change every few months, lovely Queenie is one of what my sister calls "my women", lol.

Looking forward to seeing this musical, I have tickets for the Wimbledon performance, looks nice inside, Edwardian, I'll make a weekend of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark O View Post

Looking forward to seeing this musical, I have tickets for the Wimbledon performance, looks nice inside, Edwardian, I'll make a weekend of it.
        Wimbledon Theatre is a lovely old theatre. Yes, it is Edwardian although it's been renovated many times since it was originally built

Wave at the angel who's fairly recently been restored to the roof

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Crook View Post
          Wimbledon Theatre is a lovely old theatre. Yes, it is Edwardian although it's been renovated many times since it was originally built

Wave at the angel who's fairly recently been restored to the roof

Steve
          It is Steve, I've been googling photos of the inside, very ornate.

Thanks for informing me about the angel, I'll definitely give it a wave when I'm sat in my seat !...

Comment

Originally posted by Mark O View Post
            Thanks for informing me about the angel, I'll definitely give it a wave when I'm sat in my seat !...
            It's better to give her a wave before you go in. She's on top of the globe on the roof. You can't see her when you're seated

Steve

Comment

Working...
            X