The Wisdom of Crocodiles (1998)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wisdom of Crocodiles (1998)

All of these are presented as being London.

Number three - looks like The V&A

Comment

Thanks for that. I had already looked at the Natural History Museum and the V&A but I cannot locate the windows shown in the grab.

Comment

the two big chimneys look like the Tate and Lyle factory in Silvertown East London the church could be St,. Marks looking from Oriental Road the four chimneys cant be seen but may have be demolished as a lot of that has gone on around there

Comment

Comment

Thanks for this. It looks like the my grab may show that church when viewed from somewhere in the Connaught Road area.

Comment

i think the gardens (Book Sellers) are Whitehall Gardens on the Embankment

Comment

I think you are correct for many of the architectural details match up. The palm-like bush now, on google maps, appears to have shot up in the last 20 odd years. Many thanks.

Comment

A few more. The first was presented as a police station. The second as a hospital. The third suggests the base of the Oxo Tower to me but I don't think it is. I quess they are all in London.

Comment

Working...
                  X