Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

The Man Who Had Power Over Women (1970)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man Who Had Power Over Women (1970)

This was made out of Twickenham Studios so this 'could' be out that way.

TGCM Church, Shepherd's Bush Road,, London W6 7NA

Comment

DocRobertPepper - many thanks for that one. Perhaps these are closer to Twickenham?

Comment

Saint Peters Square going into Black Lion Lane the church is Saint Peters Hammersmith
        the road to the left is north verbena gardens

Comment

DocRobertPepper - that's excellent work once again. If I could read the company name I think I could get this one with a Kelly's.

Comment

Might be Brixton Station Road

Comment

Hi Chris, Re; latest photos-the second photo (on the right). The first name of the business looks like 'Owen'?

Comment

DocRobert Pepper - I don't think it's Brixton Station Road but it's certainly somewhere like that location.
                CliveT - I had come up with 'Owen' some weeks ago so it's good that you read it that way too. Of course, as you well know, we need that surname which seems impossible to read.

Comment

Hi Chris. Could it be, Geffrye St/Dunloe St at Hackney?

Comment

Could it be, Trussley Road, Hammersmith?

Comment

Clive T many thanks for your suggestion but sandgrounder has nailed it. 'OWEN Conway' panel beater was at 214/221 Trussley Road, W6. Many thanks sandgrounder.
                      The action moves on to the riverfront which is presumably much closer to Twickenham.

Comment

The first photo is Chiswick Mall, London W4 taken from what is now the entrance to Miller's Court built on the site of a Bakery. Depending on continuity the second photo could be around there as well.

Comment

Foxfields, many thanks for that and that's the same building in both shots. These next two are one location.

Comment

Samels Court, South Black Lion Lane-could be a candidate?

Comment

Thanks for that Clive T - and yes I suppose that could be a candidate but as you know we can't 'get in there', on googlemaps, to look around. Here's another tough looking one.

Comment

Working...
                              X