Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

30 Is A Dangerous Age Cynthia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Is A Dangerous Age Cynthia

Any Ideas ?
    The last 3 is the house he stays at and meets Cynthia

In the first picture the women are in Medburn Street, NW1 and the flats are in Goldington Street. The location for the other 3 has been defeating me for years.

Comment

They've defeated me too Christopher, although I've always thought they are in the Willoughby Road NW3 area but can't find a suitable match.

Comment

There is a photo of Suzy Kendall stood on the steps at this property. (On the Getty images site). On the extreme left hand side of this photo is an inscription plate on the door and on one of the lines last word reads 'clinic" and on another line the last word is 'feet'. I presume the line with the word 'feet' means wipe your feet? So, I wonder if the property was some kind of clinic rented for the film?

Comment

Originally posted by CliveT View Post
          There is a photo of Suzy Kendall stood on the steps at this property. (On the Getty images site). On the extreme left hand side of this photo is an inscription plate on the door and on one of the lines last word reads 'clinic" and on another line the last word is 'feet'. I presume the line with the word 'feet' means wipe your feet? So, I wonder if the property was some kind of clinic rented for the film?

Comment

Originally posted by CliveT View Post
            The image that Doc Pepper attached actually says:

Mrs Wooleys
            'Wee Feet'
            Pre-natal Clinic

Steve

Comment

56, Ridgway Place, SW194SW

Comment

Originally posted by sandgrounder View Post
                56, Ridgway Place, SW194SW
                Brilliant work a few miles from me did wonder about the IMDB entry about Wimbledon being a location

Comment

Working...
                X