Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Booby Trap (1957)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booby Trap (1957)

This film is full of pretty easy to spot locations except for this little group.

With No.3, are we in the shadow of St.Mary's Church Paddington on the left?

Comment

I'm looking around Sussex Gardens and Lancaster Gate, but no luck so far. The buildings are the right kind of size, there are trees and non-right-angle junctions, but I'm just not finding it.

Do the three views link together? Are any of them from one continuous shot?

I see this is on YouTube (incomplete with modern music over-dubbed). What are the times for the shots?
      Last edited by StoneAgeMan; 29th May 2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Many thanks for the effort thus far. My memory is that the views are all part of a chase sequence which is fairly late in the film.

Comment

The Youtube version doesn't get that far. It only runs for 50 minutes, but those included some stuff around Saville Row that caught my eye. None of those pictures above.

Comment

The first pic is Stanley Crescent coming towards Kensington Park Gardens W11. The second two are Stanley crescent going the opposite way towards Ladbroke Gardens W11

Comment

Bravo!! Another excellent piece of detective work. Outstanding.

Comment

Sandgrounder - Well done once again, excellent work.

Comment

Working...
                X