Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

Studio Photographs taken during filming of: "Hell Drivers"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Photographs taken during filming of: "Hell Drivers"?

Hi, Kelp here, although the new set up is bright, I am just trying to get back into using it, and find it a bit confusing (I am easily confused though). I wondered IF there are any picture of Hell Drivers Studio shots, and if so, where may I see them? Hope everyone is keeping well. Kelp.

Originally posted by kelp View Post
    Hi, Kelp here, although the new set up is bright, I am just trying to get back into using it, and find it a bit confusing (I am easily confused though). I wondered IF there are any picture of Hell Drivers Studio shots, and if so, where may I see them? Hope everyone is keeping well. Kelp.
    Have a look at the archive link above. You can access all the previous Hell Drivers threads on there!

Comment

Thanks Wadsy, I will take a look. kelp.

Comment

There are often studio or location pictures for sale on Ebay. If you go onto Bing and type in Hell Drivers 1957 and hit images there are still and studio photos.

Comment

Thanks Tavistock. kelp.

Comment

Some great photos here:

http://www.zen171398.zen.co.uk/Hell_Drivers.html

Comment

Excellent! Just what I wanted. Many thanks Tavistock. kelp.

Comment

Are there any colour photos which settle the discussion about what colour the lorries were?

Comment

Originally posted by martinu View Post
                  Are there any colour photos which settle the discussion about what colour the lorries were?
                  I think the consensus was they were Dark Green with Black wheel arches. On an old thread, IIRC, there was an employee of the truck firm that lent their vehicles (Drinkwaters) and he said they were green and merely rebadged with Hawletts.
                  Last edited by Spinalman; 11th March 2017, 04:50 PM. Reason: checked old thread

Comment

A slight digression - the quarry area used for the fatal crash.

Comment

Thanks Alan. kelp.

Comment

Working...
                    X