Originally posted by CliveT View Post
    Sorry, I meant "The Sorcerers"!
    Yes it did, with the lovely Elizabeth Ercy doing a bit of skinny dipping

Comment

Crescendo (1969) had a swimming pool, built on a soundstage as I recall

Comment

The house in Endless Night [1972] had an indoor swimming pool

Comment

Quiet Weekend (1946) featured a dare game at a swimming pool - all studio-bound.

Comment

There's mention of "the rich man on Kiloran" building a "swimming pond" ....

Comment

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055505/

Comment

Swimming Pool (2003) [France|UK]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0324133/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swimming_Pool_(2003_film)

Quoting from Wikipedia: "erotic thriller film directed by Fran├žois Ozon and starring Charlotte Rampling and Ludivine Sagnier. The plot focuses on a British crime novelist, Sarah Morton, who travels to her publisher's upmarket summer house in Southern France to seek solitude in order to work on her next book. However, the arrival of Julie, who claims to be the publisher's daughter, induces complications and a subsequent crime."

According to the IMDb two countries including the UK were involved in this film's production.

A suitable trailer was found which naturally enough considering the film's title has a swimming pool appearing in many scenes from 00:00:29 to 00:01:42.

Swimming pool (2003) - Trailer

Click image for larger version  Name:	Swimming_Pool_(2003)_trailer_00:00:30_bmmbspool00.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.0 KB ID:	86435
                (film trailer still at 00:00:30)

As usual one hopes that the scenes in the trailer actually appear in the film.

Comment

Originally posted by arthur linden-jones View Post
                  There's mention of "the rich man on Kiloran" building a "swimming pond" ....
                  Yes, that's in the always superb I Know Where I'm Going! (1945). By the always great Powell & Pressburger

Steve

Comment

Did "Taste of Fear" (1961) have a pool?

Comment

Holiday Camp (with the Huggetts)

... Define a swimming "pool"? Passport to Pimlico, perhaps

Comment

i recall The Stud (1978) having an Orgy pool scene .

Comment

Probably one for Can you name this film and I can't remember if it is British or continental. Might be a co-production.

Probably made 68-75.

I think it has Catherine Schell or someone similar and has a lot of scenes by a pool. It looks like it was filmed in France (they weren't shivering).

Comment

Hi ps68060, Probably the film you're thinking about is "The Return of the Pink Panther" (1975) ??

Comment

No I don't think it was. It was much more serious.

Comment

I wonder if it was the French film The Swimming Pool 1969 that I saw ?

I just read that that there are both French and English versions, not dubbed.

Comment

Working...
                                X