Eerie creepy music scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eerie creepy music scores

One program that had very creepy music score was Silent Witness starring Amanda Burton. Perhaps some other Britmovie members may have noticed eerie music scores on programs they have viewed.

your not wrong . The Shadowline , in more recent times . especially the intro theme .
    Last edited by AlecLeamas; 1 February 2021, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Children of the Stones intro.

Comment

Mastermind. I believe it's called 'Meanace appraoching'.

But I do love it! (The music AND the programme!)
        Last edited by Faginsgirl; 27 January 2021, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Faginsgirl View Post
          Mastermind. I believe it's called 'Meanace appraoching'.

But I do love it! (The music AND the programme!)
          Waiting for the day when you appear as a contestant on films from the books of Charles Dickens

Comment

Originally posted by cassidy View Post

Waiting for the day when you appear as a contestant on films from the books of Charles Dickens
            Ha ha ha Cassidy. I think I'd be too nervous, I'd get my Nickleby's mixed up with my Copperfields

Comment

As long as you don't get them in a Twist !!

Comment

• Shirley Brahms
                Shirley Brahms commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha, very good!

The ultimate creepy music is Manege, the intro music for the ITV "for schools and colleges" series "Picture Box". Especially for its association with the creepy-eyed presenter. The combination of the music and The Eyes scared the crap out of me when I was little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o_NTPtW8NU

Comment

Some years back, a telly program, Murder in Mind had a very eerie music score.
                Last edited by Eric7885; 1 February 2021, 12:44 PM. Reason: Information

Comment

Originally posted by cassidy View Post
                  As long as you don't get them in a Twist !!
                  Ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by martinu View Post
                    The ultimate creepy music is Manege, the intro music for the ITV "for schools and colleges" series "Picture Box". Especially for its association with the creepy-eyed presenter. The combination of the music and The Eyes scared the crap out of me when I was little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o_NTPtW8NU
                    Yes, that is creepy

Comment

The theme to the US Night Stalker series by Gil Melle and starring Darren McGavin, was always pretty creepy I thought.
                      It starts quite jaunty with a whistle, as McGavin goes into his office and makes a cup of coffee. Then the music changes and becomes much darker as the strings take over and the office descends in supernatural chaos.
                      I have the episodes on DVD, a memorable series that the X Files owes more than a nod to.

Comment

"Music for Strings, Percussion and Celesta" by Bela Bartok is a very creepy piece and has been used in many films and television series, including Kubrick's The Shining in 1980.

Comment

A few films dealing with the troubles in Northern Ireland have had some eerie music scores. One film that I viewed recently, A Belfast Story.

Comment

I just finished watching Coma, starring Michael Douglas. That film had a very creepy menacing music Score. The music score is available on CD, if you can find a copy.

Comment

Working...
                            X