Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the www.Britmovie.co.uk forum

If this is your first time on the new forum since March 7th, 2017, please re-register with us once more.
Paypal contributions for the care and feeding of the forum may be made here:
PayPal Donations

The old bulletin board archive can be found here:
http://filmdope.com/forums/
See more
See less

TCM.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCM.com

I often use this American site for a number of reasons.I was in the middle of doing something on Tuesday when it suddenly disconnected.I have tried on my own and my brother's computer with the same result.Could you please try it and post what happens.Could they be blocking foreign users,is the site down,and is there any way around this?

It says:
    The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
    Steve

Comment

This first happened on my pc on Google Chrome.I was tolTCM had redirected me too often,whatever that means.

Comment

orpheum

I have been having the same message there for several days now. I have had a look on the net and followed the advice offered there of clearing the cache and getting rid of the TCM cookies, but this has failed to cure the problem. It does not matter if I use Chrome or Firefox, its the same result.

However, when I asked Anthony McKay to see if he could get on TCM from a land down under, there was problem.

Does anybody have a cure for this?

Comment

Working...
        X