On-line version of 'Kine Weekly'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tv horror

Perhaps I should have used one of the other names that this film industry publication was known by. Through the '60s it had several names, The Daily Cinema, Cinema Today, Cinema TV Today and by 1971 it was called Today's Cinema, when the owners bought their rival Kine Weekly and merged it into Today's Cinema , losing the Kine Weekly name. In 1975 the format was changed to that of a tabloid and it was renamed Screen International.

Comment

Thank you Mikey that is interesting, all the best.

Comment

No feedback - so I'll post up the full version of the bound Kine Weekly Studio Review (1946-1952) tonight - 3.5Gb so it may be while before the data is uploaded and processed.

Comment

Superb archive Anthony. Looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony McKay View Post
            No feedback - so I'll post up the full version of the bound Kine Weekly Studio Review (1946-1952) tonight - 3.5Gb so it may be while before the data is uploaded and processed.
            I just posted a feedback for you Anthony all the best.

Comment

@Anthony: Re: your excellent suggestion that " the British Newspaper Archive include Kine Weekly in their collection." Just voted and gave it three votes.

Comment

Have added lots of votes with my multiple emails I use . hopefully will get to the majic number soon and they start to add all issues.
                Last edited by ageb; 6 September 2020, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ageb View Post
                  Have added lots of votes with my multiple emails I use . hopefully will get to the majic number soon and they start to add all issues.
                  Wanted more members like ageb welcome aboard the good ship Brit movies and long may you post.

Comment

Working...
                  X